Data Entry Clerk
Integrated Document Technologies (IDT) is a dynamic privately-owned company that has been in business for over 30 years. We are passionate about providing complete document capture and content Service solutions through our consulting, software integration, deployment & system support services. Our goal is to replace manual, outdated paper-based processes with modern, secure, and automated processes for managing business content. IDT is successful because of our unique expertise in delivering robust Content Services Platforms that meet our customer’s evolving needs. Our mission is to provide strong ROI-driven solutions that are the most cost-effective and efficient for our clients. We strive to build mutually beneficial, long-lasting relationships that enable our customers and partners to grow and prosper. Internally, IDT is a close community that fosters growth, support, collaboration, flexibility, and fun!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
This position is a part-time, work-from-home office role responsible for indexing and inputting data into the Company’s system for specific assigned IDT customers. The position is ideal for an individual who needs time flexibility during the day. The job requires approximately 25 – 29 hours of work per week with a minimum focus time of 4 hours. Work can be performed during the hours of 7:00 am – 8:45 pm CST, Monday through Friday. Weekend work is not required in this role but can be authorized in specific situations. The daily direction of work tasks and assignments will be provided by the Document Conversion Services Specialist and Engagement Manager.
- Entering data accurately for various fields of scanned images for a specific customer(s).
- Achievement of weekly input goals to ensure customer timeline is reached successfully.
- Maintain a daily timesheet log of each completed case for reporting purposes.
- Summary of daily input and case status indicating questions where needed and/or action items for the Document Conversation Services Specialist.
- Review data entry accuracy to ensure correct information is input into the system.
- Basic typing skills with the ability to type 70+ words a minute required.
- Ability to stay focused on simple and repetitive tasks.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A process-orientated individual with the ability to ask questions when in need or for clarification of instructions.
- Comfortable with basic computer knowledge with the ability to learn new systems when needed.
- Recommendation of home internet speeds of no less than 10 Mbps download speed and 5 Mbps upload speed.
IDT is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to: Karen Hampton, HR Manager.
1009 W. Hawthorn Drive
Itasca, IL 60143
Phone: 630-875-1100 x307