Client Services Support Technician
Integrated Document Technologies (IDT) is a dynamic privately-owned company that has been in business for nearly 30 years. We are passionate about providing complete document capture & content Service solutions through our consulting, software integration, deployment & system support services. Our goal is to replace manual, outdated paper-based processes with modern, secure, and automated processes for managing business content. IDT is successful because of our unique expertise in delivering robust Content Services Platforms that meet our customer’s evolving needs. Our mission is to provide strong ROI-driven solutions that are the most cost-effective and efficient for our clients. We strive to build mutually beneficial, long-lasting relationships that enable our customers and partners to grow and prosper. Internally, IDT is a close community that fosters growth, support, collaboration, flexibility, and fun!
IDT offers employees health insurance through BlueCross Blue Shield, a 401K plan with matching company funds, competitive compensation, paid vacation, flex days, and more.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
The Client Services Support Technician (CSST) is a critical role and customer-facing contact for IDT’s clients who have questions and/or require technical support assistance. The CSST is typically the first person to interface with our clients in need of support and is responsible for gathering background information, analyzing data, performing initial troubleshooting, and collaborating with teammates to determine the best solution to a system problem. The CSST directly manages and oversees IDT’s Help Desk Ticketing System to track, communicate, manage & close all inbound support issues and questions. The CSST is responsible for tracking, prioritizing, and managing multiple issues concurrently. The solution may be as easy as a quick response or as difficult as troubleshooting multiple software applications while coordinating with our business partners and IDT System Analysts to develop individualized solutions to problems. Internal mentoring and training will be combined with industry & software application-specific training and certifications to ready you for this role. The CSST will gain exposure to all levels of the IDT organization and report directly to the CTO. For the right candidate, this position can lead into a Solution Consultant or Systems Analyst role.
- Provide frontline email, telephone, and ticketing system support by responding to questions and issues raised by customers within agreed service level commitments while maintaining the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
- Clearly and succinctly document issues, collaborate with teammates, and communicate resolutions to problems in an easy-to-understand narrative using IDT’s Problem Tracking Resolution System (PTRS).
- Ensure customers are provided timely and succinct updates of IDT’s progress in resolving issues or concerns.
- Responsible for the accuracy, growth, and management of IDT’s PTRS Knowledgebase.
- Assist customers with analyzing high-priority issues using remote access to connect to their IDT-supported capture and content service systems.
- Build various capture and content service software environments using virtual server technology.
- Recreate customer application environments as necessary to reproduce and analyze issues prior to internal or external escalation.
- Ensure all issues and communications throughout the incident and subsequent resolution are thoroughly documented from beginning to end.
- Assist IDT’s software development team with quality assurance, testing, and bug/defect resolution.
- Other duties and tasks as needed, including participation in billable project work for customers.
- Occasional local travel to customer site as needed.
IDT is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to: HR Department.
1009 W. Hawthorn Drive
Itasca, IL 60143