Human Resources Manager - Part Time
Integrated Document Technologies (IDT) is a dynamic privately-owned company that has been in business for over 30 years. We are passionate about providing complete document capture & content service solutions through our consulting, software integration, deployment & system support services. Our goal is to replace manual, outdated paper-based processes with modern, secure, and automated processes for managing business content. IDT is successful because of our unique expertise in delivering robust Content Services Platforms that meet our customer’s evolving needs. Our mission is to provide strong ROI-driven solutions that are the most cost effective and efficient for our clients. We strive to build mutually beneficial, long-lasting relationships that enable our customers and partners to grow and prosper. Internally, IDT is a close community that fosters growth, support, collaboration, flexibility, and fun!
This position is part-time, 10-16 hours per week, which can be filled via a home office. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
The Human Resource Manager will be responsible for all of the daily functions of the HR department including hiring and interviewing staff, onboarding and exiting of employees, administering pay, benefits, enforcing company policies and practices, and tracking certifications and training of staff. This position will report to the CEO and work closely with IDT’s management team.
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings for job description creation and candidate selection.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs, including but not limited to, compensation; benefits, 401K plan and leaves; new hire orientation, disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance; policy review and creation; and oversees certification & training requirements for staff.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Recommends best practices of company policies to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, regulatory changes, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent experience preferred.
- At least three years of human resource generalist experience is required.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Self-motivated & able to work independently with little direct supervision.
IDT is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to: HR Department
1009 W. Hawthorn Drive
Itasca, IL 60143