Integrated Document Technologies (IDT) is a dynamic privately-owned company that has been in business for over 28 years. We are passionate about providing complete information management solutions through our consulting, software integration, implementation & support services. Our goal is to replace manual, outdated paper-based processes with modern, more secure and automated methods for managing business content. IDT is successful because of our unique expertise in delivering Content Services Platforms, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process Management, Case Management, Electronic Forms Solutions and Document Capture solutions to meet our customer’s needs. Our mission is to provide strong ROI driven solutions that are the most cost-effective and efficient for our customer’s organizations. We strive to build mutually-beneficial, long-lasting relationships that enable our customers and partners to grow and prosper. Internally, IDT is a close community that fosters growth, support, collaboration, flexibility and fun!
IDT offers to employees, health insurance through BlueCross Blue Shield, 401K plan with matching company funds, competitive compensation, paid vacation, flex days and more.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for overseeing the successful completion of Company projects. The PM is responsible for the creation, organization, and execution of projects which includes managing relevant employees, setting deadlines, communicating project status to management, ensure projects stay on track, on budget, and adjust to meet new requirements if needed. This individual will be responsible for the management of project scope, schedule, finance, risk, quality, and resources.
- Over the course of a project, the Project Manager will need to communicate with staff and clients, make decisions and monitor the progress of the project to keep it on schedule. Important duties and responsibilities for a Project Manager include:
- Creating long and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines, and allocating resources.
- Delegating project tasks to employees best positioned to complete them.
- Identifying and managing potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects.
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and goals.
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needed.
- Maintaining project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports.
- Using project management tools to track project performance and schedule adherence.
- Assist IDT Leadership with predicting resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Organizing meetings to discuss project goals and progress.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or relevant work experience.
- 3-5 years of work experience with 1-2 years as a Project Manager in a technical work environment.
- Knowledge of various project management methodologies (e.g., agile/scrum).
- Excellent resource planning and task scheduling skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Ability to delegate effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools and best practices.
- Strong organizational and task management skills.
IDT is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to: Karen Hampton, HR Manager.
1009 W. Hawthorn Drive
Itasca, IL 60143
Phone: 630-875-1100 x307