Enterprise Content and Information Management Solutions
Manage your Content | Processes | Cases and End the Search for Lost or Misplaced Documents.
Integrated Enterprise Content and Information Management, Case Management, Business Process Management, Document Imaging Management, and Document Scanning Solutions from IDT streamline the capture, processing, and distribution of all your business information – including documents, records, e-mail, Web content, images, reports, and digital assets. By utilizing policy-driven automation, IDT enables you to create, review, approve, and publish any piece of content in accordance with business rules. You can automate entire business processes, ensure compliance, and facilitate access to information anywhere inside and outside your organization.
Here is how we and a handful of our solution partners can help your organization.
Hyland Software, Inc. One platform. Unlimited potential. OnBase is an enterprise information management system consisting of Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Case Management, Business Process Automation, and Document Capture software all designed to work together. Founded in 1991, they have grown to become one of the largest independent ECM software vendors in the world. Today, Hyland continues to meet our customers’ evolving and unique needs while staying true to our ECM fundamentals. As a result, the company is well respected in the ECM market and highly ranked by industry analysts – including within Gartner’s Magic Quadrant.
OnBase is a single enterprise information platform for managing content, processes, and cases. OnBase has transformed thousands of organizations worldwide by empowering them to become more agile, efficient, and effective. OnBase centralizes your important business content in one secure location and then delivers your relevant information to you when you need it, wherever you are. Only OnBase manages content, processes, and cases on one platform, uniting all your critical systems and content.
Get the ebook, “Discover Hyland” where we introduce Hyland’s content services platform and solutions, and how Hyland’s people-first technology improves your organization’s business processes.
With OnBase by Hyland from IDT, we have industry solutions tailored to fit your organization’s particular needs:
- Contract Management Solutions – Contract Management solutions from IDT and Hyland can help your organization manage the entire contract origination and creation process. Everything nuance from the initial creation, negotiation, renewals, date and event-driven processes, document composition, revision control, email triggers and notifications, DocuSign, auditing, compliance, and much more. IDT and Hyland’s contract management solutions are designed to address the business and technology needs originating from the organization’s General Counsel, Chief Legal Officer, and/or the Chief Procurement Officer.
->Watch<- our Contract Management Solution demonstration. Learn more about Legal and Contract Management solutions from IDT and OnBase by Hyland.
- Human Resources – Deploy OnBase by Hyland from IDT for Human Resources, employee onboarding/off-boarding information, policies and procedures, and employee file management.
Learn more about HR Solutions from IDT and OnBase by Hyland.
- Healthcare Document Management – By deploying OnBase, information is readily available to clinicians and staff within the applications they already use and know, driving improvements in patient care and service.
Learn more about Healthcare solutions from IDT and OnBase by Hyland.
- Financial Shared Services Document Management – Discover how IDT and OnBase help you better manage content across the entire enterprise to rev-up service-level transactions.
Learn more about Financial Shared Services Document Management and Workflow solutions from IDT and OnBase by Hyland.
- Insurance Document Management – With OnBase, insurance organizations efficiently manage all of their content, from scanned paper documents, faxes, print streams, application files, and electronic forms to web content, multi-media files, emails, and industry-standard files like ACORD XML.
Learn more about Insurance Document Management and Workflow solutions from IDT and OnBase by Hyland.
- State and Local Government Document Management – Transform government at all levels by recapturing time and money and supporting enterprise collaboration across cities, counties, and states.
Learn more about State and Local Government Document Management and Workflow solutions from IDT and OnBase by Hyland.
- Higher Education – OnBase integrates with your student information system (SIS) and higher education software so documents are just a click away.
Learn more about Higher Education Document Management and Workflow solutions from IDT and OnBase by Hyland.
- Aerospace and Defense – OnBase is used across the Aerospace and Defense marketplaces because of its flexibility, scalability, and rigid compliance capabilities including DoD 5015.2.
Learn more about Aerospace and Defense Solutions from IDT and OnBase by Hyland.
- Banking and Credit Unions – IDT and OnBase by Hyland offer comprehensive consulting services and software solutions that provide solutions for paperless underwriting, secured document sharing, digital signatures, workflow, and more meeting the needs of regional and community bankers and credit unions.
Learn more about Community, Regional Banking, and Credit Solutions from IDT and OnBase by Hyland.
- Departmental Solutions – OnBase meets the unique needs and challenges of each individual department with this single solution, speeding up processes while allowing staff to focus on other tasks and initiatives.
Learn more about Departmental Document Management and Workflow solutions from IDT and OnBase by Hyland.
FileBound is a web-based content management solution that can be accessed through Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud Computing, or can be licensed to run On-Premise utilizing your internal infrastructure. FileBound allows you to create, store, distribute, and manage all of your
information assets including active paper documents, documents and files stored off-site, documents converted to digital images, and any other digital files. This is accomplished by engaging the FileBound components which include: document imaging, E-forms, workflow, and the FileBound integration toolkit. The underlying architecture allows FileBound to accept any object in any format and track it anywhere. FileBound’s flexibility allows it to provide measurable results in any information-intensive application. The power of FileBound is its simplicity, ease of use, and low cost.
Contact IDT today to learn how we can help you eliminate your paper-ridden Accounts Payable process using solutions from FileBound.
IDT offers Microsoft SharePoint Products and Technologies that facilitate collaboration within an organization and with partners and customers. Using the combined collaboration features of Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services and Microsoft Office SharePoint Portal Server, users in your organization can easily create, manage, and build their own collaborative Web sites and make them available throughout the organization.
Contact IDT today to learn how we can help you eliminate your paper-ridden environment using solutions from Microsoft SharePoint.
VAULTview changes the landscape of Document Management by reducing overall costs, removing operational costs, and eliminating IT overhead. No capital expenditures for system implementation or hardware which means instant ROI and more money to your bottom line. IT departments are spared the burden of data storage maintenance. Unlimited users and unlimited data storage allow companies to efficiently broaden their processes – instant access across multiple projects, departments, and locations. It’s a robust, scalable web-enabled document management system that delivers fast, secure access, improves business processes, and is supported 24/7/365. Full-text OCR searchable documents and workflow.
Download and read the VAULTview PDF brochure.
Download and read the datasheet on AP solutions for VAULTview.
Download and read the datasheet on eForm solutions for VAULTview.
Contact IDT today to learn how Vaultview solutions can help you achieve Accounts Payable process automation.
Universal Content Management (formerly Stellent®) offers a flexible, robust, and scalable content management solution that allows employees, customers, and partners to collaborate, contribute, and access business content anywhere worldwide. Oracle Universal Content Management helps companies fully maximize the value of their information and intellectual assets by bringing content, such as spreadsheets, contracts, marketing materials, CAD drawings, digital assets, records, and catalogs, to the Web where it can be efficiently managed.
Oracle Imaging and Process Management (formerly Stellent® Imaging and Business Process Management) — provides a solid foundation for achieving business process efficiency and maximizing investments in corporate systems. By providing the ability to proactively and automatically deliver critical business content where and when it is needed, and integrate transaction documents and information into common business processes and third-party applications, Stellent Imaging and Business Process Management drives return on investment (ROI) throughout the organization.